“Every child deserves a champion—an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection, and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be.” ~ Rita Pierson
Our vision is to live in an economically prosperous community where families are successful, and children thrive.
Our mission is to achieve our vision, we will be the driving force to engage partners to achieve lasting positive outcomes for all children, beginning at birth.
What we do is focus on support for families with children birth to 5 years old. Our priorities are to provide services and supports that Advance the Well‑being of Children, Strengthens the Early Care Early Education System, and Empowers Families.
- Accountable: We believe that results matter and that a focus on transparency and excellence yields improved outcomes and stewardship of resources.
- Innovative: We believe we should never accept the status quo in a changing world.
- Child & Family-Focused: We believe in a system of care that is child-centered and family-focused, with services and supports that are strengths-based and community-based.
- Collaborative: We believe in a joint effort and common goals across all sectors to support families.
- Inclusive: We advocate for policies, practices, and systems that promote full and inclusive participation of children, families, and early childhood professionals.
- Respectful: We ensure that each person who seeks our services is treated with personal respect, courtesy, compassion, and sensitivity.
It’s important for our organization to make connections with community partners to achieve lasting positive outcomes for all children, beginning at birth. We know that working together to build a stronger community will help us achieve our vision of an economically prosperous community where families are successful, and children thrive.
The Multi-Partnership Accounting and Contracting (MAC) service provides strong, cost-effective accounting support for local Partnerships across the state. We have a long history of fiscal accountability, and by providing MAC services to other local Partnerships, their staff can focus on the mission of serving children and families.
The Partnership for Children Family Resource Center is a hub for services to strengthen families through parenting support, information and referral, child care resource and referral, child development activities, and other programs committed to supporting children and families. We offer a shared office infrastructure and meeting space aimed at building community among partnering organizations.
The Partnership for Children Family Resource Center has four (4) community conference rooms that are available to the public Monday - Saturday. Conference rooms are available at no charge to nonprofits during normal business hours. Nominal fees apply after business hours and all hours for commercial businesses. Tables and Chairs are provided, technology is available in all rooms.
Our IT department is committed to providing affordable technology solutions to Smart Start-funded local partnerships and other non-profit organizations across the state.
Since 1993, we have supported local families because we know that strong families equal a strong community. Each year, with support from people like you, we impact thousands of children, families, caregivers, and early educators.