Having a fully functioning car-seat that is properly installed is important for your child’s safety and well-being. If you need a car-seat, our Child Safety Seat Program might be an option for you.
This program is available for income-eligible families in the Fayetteville, Ft. Bragg area. To participate in the program, parents must live in Cumberland County, attend a free workshop, and pay a small fee for the car-seat.
- Your child must be under age 6 and not enrolled in Kindergarten.
- You must be currently receiving WIC, Medicaid, or SNAP benefits.
- You must have a valid ID and provide proof of Cumberland County residency.
- You must register for and complete a free Child Safety Seat workshop*.
- Upon completion of the workshop, a $20 fee for your child safety seat must be paid.
* This workshop provides instruction and demonstration on the correct use and proper installation of a child safety seat. A National Child Passenger Safety Technician facilitates the free workshop.
If you believe you qualify for our Child Safety Seat Program, please fill out the form below.
Our Family Support Caseworkers are available by calling (910) 867-9700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our normal business hours are Monday – Thursday from 8 am – 5 pm and on Fridays from 8 am -12 pm