The PFC Family Resource Center is pleased to make four community meeting rooms available to the public for a minimal fee. Conference rooms are available from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday and Friday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and 8:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturday.
Available Conference Rooms
- 1st Floor
- Conference Room 414 – capacity of up to 25 including the facilitator with tables and chairs
- 2nd Floor
- Charles Morris Room – capacity of up to 75 persons with tables and chairs
- Conference Room B – capacity of up to 25 including the facilitator with tables and chairs
- Multi-Purpose Room – capacity maximum of 50
Conference Room Scheduling
- Partnership for Children events – booking allowed up to 6 months prior to the event date
- PFC Family Resource Center tenants – booking allowed up to 4 months prior to the event date
- Outside agencies – booking allowed up to 3 months prior to the event date
Priority of Use
Conference room requests are booked in advance based on a priority of use.
- First priority is given to events sponsored by the Partnership for Children
- PFC generated meetings
- Events jointly sponsored by PFC and affiliated groups
- Events jointly sponsored by PFC and community groups
- Second priority is given to PFC Family Resource Center Partnering Organizations
- Third priority is given to like-mission nonprofit organizations
- The fourth priority is given to nonprofit organizations that are not like-mission
- Fifth priority is given to for-profit organizations
Rental fees are not applied to PFC Partnering Organizations.
- Non-Profit Organizations are only charged to reserve conference rooms after regular business hours. After-hours has been defined as Monday-Friday after 5:00 pm, and Saturdays.
- $25 per 4-hour period for rooms with a capacity of 25.
- $50 per 4-hour period for rooms with a capacity of 50 or more.
- For-Profit Organizations are charged conference room reservation fees for all hours, this includes during business hours, after hours, and Saturdays.
- $50 per 4-hour period for rooms with a capacity of 25.
- $100 per 4-hour period for rooms with a capacity of 50 or more.
*Requesting a Conference Room requires a login to our Coherent System. Request a login below.
Coherent Login Request Form
Interested in renting office space, click here!