Partnership for Children of Cumberland County: Taking Applications Now for FREE High-Quality North Carolina Pre-Kindergarten
FAYETTEVILLE, NC – Partnership for Children of Cumberland County, Inc. (PFC) is accepting applications for enrollment in the North Carolina Pre-K Program. Studies have shown one-third of achievement gaps can be closed for children who receive high-quality early education. Preschool students are more confident, learn expectations and routines through close communication with other children, and countless additional benefits for your child’s educational success. Applications are available at ccpfc.org/Families or at Partnership for Children of Cumberland County or any NC Pre-K site.
- Your child must turn four (4) on or before August 31, 2017
- Your family gross income is at or below 75% of the state median income
Additional eligibility factors include:
- Developmental disability
- Your child is a military dependent of an active duty service member or a military service member that has been seriously injured or killed while active-duty military
- Limited English Proficiency
- Educational need or chronic health conditions
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PFC Press Contacts:
Sharon Moyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniele Malvesti, email@example.com
The Partnership for Children (PFC) of Cumberland County is a nonprofit organization with a successful record of making a difference for Cumberland County’s children. We are the local administrator for Smart Start, North Carolina’s early childhood initiative, and the NC Pre-Kindergarten Program. The central goal of PFC is that all children arrive at kindergarten ready for success in school. For more information about PFC and NC Pre-K, contact Candy Scott 910.826.9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.