If you are interested in more information or scheduling a visit, please complete the Family Connects Interest Form:
What happens during a home visit?
- Baby weight check
- Safe sleep information
- Infant feeding and fussiness
- Help with bathing, diapering, and swaddling
FOR BIRTHING PARENT
- Health check for the birthing parent
- Breastfeeding support
- Family planning advice
- Postpartum depression screening
- Schedule doctor’s appointments
- Understanding childcare options
- Early literacy information
- Community resources and connections
This work is funded in part by North Carolina’s Preschool Development Grant, Elizabeth A. Hudspeth Endowment Fund of the Cumberland Community Foundation, and the North Carolina Partnership for Children. The program is a collaboration between the Partnership for Children of Cumberland County, the Hoke County Partnership for Children and Families, the Robeson County Partnership for Children, Family Connects International, Cape Fear Valley Health, and our nursing partner, Carolina Collaborative Community Care (4C).