Southwestern Child Development Commission and the Partnership for Children are proud to offer early childhood educators options for self-paced online learning.
Regardless of where you are in your comfort level with online learning, we are here to support you with:
• Courses developed based on current child care provider needs
• A user friendly, online platform which works on any device with no required downloads
• Assistance in registration and course navigation
• Affordable options that work around your schedule
• Courses that offer dual CHC/CEU credits approved by DCDEE
For a full list of courses, their descriptions and to register, simply click the link below (A new account must be created with Southwest CDC, even if you have an existing account with Partnership for Children). Additional coursework will be added in the future, so if you don’t see what you need, please check back.
When registering, use Code: CCRR5 and remember, you must create a new account with Southwest CDC, even if you have an existing account with Partnership for Children.
For questions related to online courses, contact Karen Darby at [email protected] or 828-354-0119.