As the Planning and Evaluation Vice President, Linda provides overall leadership and oversees coordination of:
- Program planning services including policy development, planning, service integration, customer service, and the formation of partnerships with service providers to maximize resources and improve the early childhood service delivery system.
- Projects designed specifically to assess needs and resources in the community.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness and feasibility of Partnership activities and contract agencies to determine if the short-term and long-term goals are being met.
- Program monitoring of in-house and direct service provider activities.
- Centralized information management system that helps identify gaps in services and opportunities for increased collaboration and funding.
- Comprehensive outreach project including outreach materials, community leadership activities and events or services designed to reach parents, child care providers or the general public.
- Operations of the community-based facility.