If you have landed on this page and have not been assigned a caseworker, please complete the Child Safety Seat Program Interest Form and wait for further instructions.
Complete, save and scan the Child Safety Seat Application our Family Support team member emailed to you.
See the list of required documents below. Once you have them ready, scan them too.
You can scan them using your phone! We recommend these free apps if you don't already have one.
The Contact Form will allow you to upload all your scanned documents in one place so they stay together with your application.
- Confirmation you are currently receiving WIC, Medicaid, or SNAP benefits
- Letter confirming receipt of benefits, OR
- A copy of your benefit card.
- Proof of Cumberland County Residency
- Copy of a valid picture ID showing a Cumberland County address, OR
- Copy of any valid picture ID and a copy of a utility bill or other bill, in your name, sent to a Cumberland County address.
Our Family Support Caseworkers are available by calling (910) 867-9700 or emailing email@example.com
Our normal business hours are Monday – Thursday from 8 am – 5 pm and on Fridays from 8 am -12 pm