Welcome to the PFC Knowledge Center
PFC has a long tradition of using data to support its work to create a level playing field for all children and takes great care to ensure the accuracy of any data used or provided to others. PFC uses data to direct funding towards the highest priority needs, “move the needle” and have a substantial impact with collective strategic investments, and lead to the outcomes. The goal of the PFC Dashboards is to provide transparency and accountability regarding the PFC’s overall performance.
|PFC Strategic Planning Dashboard||The State of Child and Family Dashboard|
|Region 5 Child Care Resource and Referral Dashboard||Smart Start Early Childhood Dashboards|
Web Resources for Child Well-Being Indicators
- Key Child Well-Being Indicator Websites
- Kids Count Data Center
- American Community Survey (ACS)
- America’s Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being
- Road Map of Need Reports
- North Carolina Health Profile Interactive County Map
- County-by-County Crib to Career Pipeline Data
- Fact Sheet for Subsidized Child Care – NC Division of Child Development and Early Education
- Early Childhood Workforce Studies
For more information about PFC Dashboards, please contact us.