- This event has passed.
Smart Start Bidders Conference on November 9
November 9, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Partnership extends an invitation to the community to submit multi-year bids for the provision of Smart Start funded activities in Cumberland County, NC in the following need areas:
- Improve the quality of early care and education
- Increase access to high quality early care and education
- Enhance parenting skills and family literacy
- Enhance social and emotional development of young children
- Enhance early intervention services for children at-risk of developmental delays or disabilities
- Enhance physical health and well-being of young children
- Improve school readiness outcomes
Organizations or agencies interested in applying for Smart Start funding must attend one of two MANDATORY Bidders Conferences offered.