The PFC assists child care homes and centers with improving the quality of their service delivery. Using a host of research based strategies, our early childhood consultants will work with you to improve the quality of your child care environment.
We can assist you with:
- Developing a technical assistance plan based on the results of the Environmental Rating Scale;
- Suggest age-appropriate materials for improving the quality of child care environment based on the program;
- Provide technical assistance on room arrangement and modeling appropriate teaching techniques;
- Assist with the implementation of curricula to enhance support for children including those with special needs;
- and, assist you in the submission of the Star Rated License Self-Assessment Packet.