iDashboard’s sophisticated visual analytics and dashboards provide users with one-click access to priceless insight and robust drill-downs.
- Improve methods of data sharing and translation: iDashboards
Set of Needs & Opportunities for Improvement
- Simplify technical presentations to avoid overwhelming and frustrating Board of Directors
- Provide audience-specific options for a variety of different stakeholders
- Avoid replicating the same reporting needed across the state by sharing designs and saving report creation time
- Evolve beyond traditional, static paper annual report with the ability to update data quickly when available into an interactive online system
- Obtain & analyze current community-specific data in a timely manner
Strategy to Address Need
iDashboard’s sophisticated visual analytics and dashboards provide users with one-click access to priceless insight and robust drill-downs. Keys features include:
- Customizable to different management levels. Many times traditional reports contain either too much or too little information for different roles to complete their tasks. Dashboards can be built in a way that will allow each person to see the level of detail that they need in order to get their job done and meet their goals. They are not overloaded by too much detail and they are not limited by a lack of information.
- Ability to drill into details. This gives us the ability to see the details behind the summary information if we wish to but keeps that detail from the standard view unless it is deemed necessary.
- Trending visibility. The summary information is displayed so the user will be able to see the trending of data over a period of time allowing them to make decisions and react to issues before they become problems.
- Constant data flow. Because dashboards are driven off of current data in a real-time or near real-time structure the dashboards should be an accurate reflection of the current data.
- Smart Start iDashboard templates If one county requests a new iDashboard, it is then made available to other counties interested. This collaboration benefits all & maximizes the commonalities of partnerships.