The Multi-Partnership Accounting and Contracting (MAC) service offers cost-effective financial reporting services for local Partnership organizations across the state. We offer the preparation and processing of accounting records and transactions, and the creation of financial statements and status reports in compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
The Partnership for Children of Cumberland County has a long history of fiscal accountability. By offering financial services to other local Partnerships resources are freed up to better allow a focus on the mission of serving children and families.
MAC services include:
- Accounting functions such as:
- the data entry of accounts payable, journal entries, budget entries, cash receipts;
- reconciliation and analysis of bank and general ledger accounts;
- preparation of standard and customized reports for the lead partnership and its affiliates;
- Printing of accounts payable checks at the lead site and sending them to the affiliates for signatures;
- Printing of annual IRS Forms 1099 in a timely manner;
- Providing information requested by the affiliates’ auditors and financial monitors as needed;
- Other services as requested.
For more information, contact our Accounting Office at 910-867-9700.